If you live in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area, we have great news for you—CPAP Done Right™ is within a short driving distance, at 2317 W. University Drive, Suite 101-B, Denton, TX 76201 (Phone number is 940-808-1680 or 1-855-396-2931) So with CPAP Done Right™, you get the best of both worlds: online shopping convenience and delivery to your door with guaranteed lowest pricing AND a real CPAP brick and mortar store, staffed with real people you can visit with face to face by coming into our store. Either way, you can take advantage of our generous shoppers reward program.
CPAP Done Right™ Message for Longtime Users
We have found that, over time, even veteran CPAP patients have questions or concerns about their equipment and/or their therapy. Sometimes the answers to their questions involve our demonstrating various things about their equipment to them face-to-face. Typical questions fall along the lines of:
- I think my mask is leaking. What can I do about it?
- Is my CPAP blower unit operating at the correct pressure?
- How often should I change the unit/filters/mask/headgear humidifier/water reservoir?
- Is this sound my unit is making normal?
- I don’t seem to be sleeping as well now as I formerly did. What’s wrong?
- Is it time to upgrade mask or headgear? Are there better products available now that didn’t exist when I first started CPAP therapy?
- Am I employing the best techniques for caring for my equipment?
- It has been several years since I got my last unit. Is it now out-of-date? What’s new in CPAP technology?
- My friend/spouse/relative gave me some advice that contradicts what I was previously taught/my previous understanding. Is it true? And if not, why not?
- I am just not as comfortable using my CPAP equipment as I once was. What might the problem be?
If you believe you need some personal information, attention or instruction that cannot be handled over the phone, come see us in Denton. Please call ahead for an appointment at 940-808-1680 local or 1-855-396-2931.