Prepaid Gift Cards from CPAP Done Right™ are a great gift idea for the CPAP user. As an added bonus, CPAP items that are purchased during the Card’s spend-down earn bonus reward points that accelerate in value as the rate of your spend-down increases. With our usual reward point system, each point earns $1 toward future purchases. But with our Prepaid Gift Cards, you will realize even greater value—up to 47 points (worth $47) for a $500 spend-down amount. Below is more information about how our Prepaid Gift Card Policy works:
1. Cards may be purchased, in $50 increments for amount ranging from$50 to $500.
2. Whether purchased in-store or by phone, the customer service representative will accept your payment of cash, check or credit card, load your card with your payment amount and give it to you at the time of its purchase.
3. For security purposes and to help guard against unauthorized or fraudulent use of personal credit or debit cards, there is a wait period of ten calendar days from the time of buying a CPAP Done Right™’s Prepaid Gift card before it can first be used for a purchase of CPAP items, supplies or accessories.
4. CPAP Done Right™, through its processor, will track the remaining value left on the card as it is spent down.
5. Bonus Reward Points will be issued to your account in the following accelerated manner, based on the amount of each individual spend-down purchase your make:
Single spend-down amount of between $80 and $99.99: 5 reward points,
Single spend-down amount of between $100 and $199.99: 7 reward points,
Single spend-down amount of between $200 and $299.99: 15 reward points,
Single spend-down amount of between $300 and $399.99: 24 reward points,
Single spend-down amount of between $400 and $499.99: 34 reward points
Single spend-down of $500 or more: 47 reward points
6. Spend-down amounts will be assigned and are redeemable only for future purchases; therefore they are not redeemable on the purchase that generated the reward points.
7. LOST OR STOLEN CARDS WILL NOT BE REPLACED.
8. CPAP Done Right™ Prepaid Gift cards are valid only for purchases from CPAP Done Right, LLC and are not valid as payment in part or in whole for any type of third party payment or insurance benefit.
9. CPAP Done Right™ Prepaid Gift cards are redeemable for purchase of CPAP items for CPAP Done Right™ only and cannot be redeemed for cash, check or any type of credit, except that reward points generated during a Prepaid Gift Card spend-down may be applied, after the completion of its spend-down, to the purchase of a new Prepaid Gift Card.
10. CPAP Done Right™ Prepaid Gift card may not be used to purchase any type of Gift Card, including another Prepaid Gift Card from CPAP Done Right™, except as noted in “9” above.
11. CPAP Done Right™ is not responsible for cards that are lost, stolen, damaged or used without permission, knowledge or consent. For Prepaid Gift Card balance, visit www.giftbalance.com
12. The use of CPAP Done Right™’s Prepaid Gift Card Reward Points Program requires special processing during its spend-down and cannot be redeemed online. To redeem and receive the double reward points, you must call CPAP Done Right™ at 940-484-1680 (local) or 1-855-396-2931 (toll-free) so that a Customer Service Representative can handle its processing.
Please see document below for a discussion that illustrates how a CPAP Done Right™ Prepaid Card might be used.
How CPAP Done Right™’s Prepaid Gift Card Saves You Money
Our Price Guarantee* policy at CPAP Done Right™ assures that you cannot beat our prices on CPAP Units, supplies and accessories. In addition, our Loyalty Reward Point program earns you 1 point=$1.00 for every $20 of item purchases paid for at the time of your order. Even greater savings are available by purchasing a Prepaid Gift Card. The following is an example of how our Prepaid Gift Card works:
- Let’s say you purchase a $400 card. (You may purchase a Prepaid Gift Card in increments of $50, with a minimum purchase of $50 and a maximum of $500). If you buy it in our store, our customer service representative will accept your payment, load your card on the spot and give it to you; however you must wait at least ten days before it can first be used. You may also purchase your card by phone, in which case our customer service representative will accept your payment, load your card and mail it to you. You will receive it in about ten business days.
- At any time after the tenth day after your Prepaid Gift Card purchase, you could decide to buy a new mask system, consisting of a nasal mask frame, a nasal mask interface and a headgear for $109 (we call this purchase a “spend-down” amount). For this purchase (which qualifies for free shipping) you will be awarded 7 Reward Points instead of the usual 5 that you would have earned with a standard order. We will then ship your freight-free order at zero charge and show that you still have $291 of unused prepaid spending left on your Card (your original value of $400, less $109).
- A month or so later, you could then decide to buy a prescribed CPAP hose holder for $24.95, a prescribed CPAP Pillow at $59.95, two replacement mask interfaces for $31.00 each and two packages of six each disposable CPAP Unit filters for $11.95 per package. This spend-down order of items totaling $170.80 would be shipped (again freight-free) at zero cost, leaving you with a balance of $120.20 on your prepaid gift card ($291.00 minus $170.80). However, your spend-down purchase of $170.80 will have earned you 7 more reward, which when added to the 7 earned in your spend-down in “2” above nets you a total of 14 reward points to use for future purchases.
- With your $120.20 left on your original Prepaid Gift Card, you decide a couple of months later to purchase a mask frame for $78.00, two more mask interfaces for $31.00 each, a mask headgear for $31.00, a heated humidifier container for $21.50 and a heated patient tubing set for $40.00. This single transaction amount of $201.50 would exceed the $120.20 remaining value of unused Prepaid Purchase Gift card reward points by $81.30. However, from that $81.30, we would apply your 14 unused reward points accumulated in “2” and “3” above, leaving you with a net amount to pay of $67.30 (Once again, your order of this amount would be shipped freight free). In addition, this single transaction amount of $ 201.50 would generate 15 more reward points that would carry forward and be available for future purchases. †
- After another month or so, you could then decide to purchase another $400 Prepaid reward card. You could then redeem your 15 unused reward points in “4” above and buy another $400 card for $385 ($400 less $15).
- You may repeat as often as you like.
Special Note: The use of Our Prepaid Gift Card Double Reward Points Program requires special processing during its spend-down and cannot be done online. Please call in your spend-down orders to us at 940-808-1680 (local) or 1-855-396-2931 (toll-free) so that one of our friendly Customer Service Representatives can take your order and properly award and add your earned points into our system.
* CPAP Done Right™ Price Guarantee: It is our policy to offer prices on the products we sell that are as low or are lower than those of any legitimate website. If within 7 days of your purchase from us, you find the same item at a lower price from another authorized retail dealer, or if your item goes on sale, let us know and we will gladly credit you the difference. Verification is required. Auction websites and websites that do not regularly answer their phones during normal business hours are excluded from this guarantee.
† Note that if you had chosen to spend your entire $400 Prepaid Reward card in a single purchase transaction, you would have earned 34 reward points equaling $34.00 toward future purchases as illustrated and explained above.